06 October 2006

Amsterdam Life - Phase One





Thought I'd share a few images of where I'm staying temporarily as I settle into my new life in Amsterdam. My corporate apartment is in a neighborhood called the Jordaan that is less than a 10 minute walk to the agency. The Jordaan is home to intellectuals and fashionistas - or atleast it was until I moved in! So far the neighborhood seems quaint and quiet. I've even felt relaxed enough to stroll around and even venture into a local supermarket to buy coffee and fresh fruit. As you can gather from the images, Amsterdam is a bit rainy now and about 58 degrees but pleasant all the same. Tomorrow I plan to check out the local outdoor market which is supposed to be a vegetarian's paradise, and maybe start my search for a second bike . . . since I'm told that Coco might be too precious for the streets of Amsterdam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home